Waves of Spain
This slow and melodic tune is played with fingerpicking. In order to make learning easier and the tab/score look clean I separated the theme into a few parts.
- Play the part from the 1st to the 8th bar (including the 8th).
- Return to the 1st bar and now play it to the 6th bar (including the 6th).
- Skip playing the 7th and 8th bar, and finish the part by jumping to the remaining 9th and 10th bar.
This chunk is really easy to play, you'll only use the same p, m, i fingers on your fingerpicking hand throughout the whole part.The repeat signs are straightforward here:
- Play the upper line of the part (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th bar).
- Reapet the upper line
- Now play the lower line (the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th bar)
- Repeat the lower line.
This piece is the same as the 1st line of the 2nd part.
Return to Very Easy to Play Guitar Fingerpicking Tunes