Waves of Spain
This slow and melodic tune is played with fingerpicking. In order to make learning easier and the tab/score look clean I separated the theme into a few parts.
- Play the part from the 1st to the 8th bar (including the 8th).
- Return to the 1st bar and now play it to the 6th bar (including the 6th).
- Skip playing the 7th and 8th bar, and finish the part by jumping to the remaining 9th and 10th bar.
Notice: Undefined variable: advertisement_728x90 in /home/onlinem2/public_html/online-musical-scales.com/beginner-guitar-sheet-music2.php on line 59
This chunk is really easy to play, you'll only use the same p, m, i fingers on your fingerpicking hand throughout the whole part.The repeat signs are straightforward here:
- Play the upper line of the part (the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th bar).
- Reapet the upper line
- Now play the lower line (the 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th bar)
- Repeat the lower line.
This piece is the same as the 1st line of the 2nd part.
Return to Very Easy to Play Guitar Fingerpicking Tunes